Saturday, August 12, 2006

a name like kathy...

so...i think i've actually only ever let 3 people in my entire life call me kathy...one of them being my beautiful roommate betty...whom i might add was the one who suckered me into
this whole blogging life...which i actually think is quite an attractive one...i've just
always deemed myself too busy for it.
Alas, I am not. And here I am. So, I hope you have fun figuring out with me why I'm not a kathy...
If you feel like letting me know what your take on a kathy is...feel free to comment.
I'll give you a little insight on my version of her...
kathy is a tall, well-built woman who takes pride in her long brown locks which she has frequently styled in the typical 80's haircut. She just loves her supreme puff bangs and quite often chooses to accent their effect with...you guessed it...blue eyeshadow. Kathy really can't get enough of Northern reflections and their crew necked sweatshirts with dogs painted on the front...and she really does like a good game of shuffleboard...(seeing as she's from southern florida and "just loves ya'll so darn much"...)
So there she is. And, maybe i'm mistaken but i think that's far from who I am...which is why I will never introduce myself as...ha ha... kathy.
(sorry to anyone who might have that name...) Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Does Kathy wear leggings too? And tuck used kleenex's in her sleeve for later? Sounds like she would.

Way to give in to the blog...it's actually quite a handy feature. It'll be grand to be able to keep up with you a bit more.

Score for being the first blog-stalker to comment. Love ya!

Sabs

5:02 PM  
Blogger betty said...

hammy...kathy...oh kathy...to me kathy is that girl in grade 7 that has long blonde hair and bad bad glasses and actuallly doesn't like her name either and wishes she were an 'ariel' or 'marietta'...but she's a kathy...but sometimes when no one is looking she uses her aunt susans coral lipstick and orange tint blush and 'dolls' herself right up...

5:21 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Ok, so first of all, you are hot...and so is your blog page i might add. And to tell you the honest truth, i miss you so much it hurts....hurts bad actually! Leens, i am pumped to see that you are blogging with the rest of us. I unfortunately own the new I mini mac and so the blogger site makes it tough to upload pics...but i am starting a new blog with the mac system and just have to figure out how to get it on the net and then you can see a bit more of what's up with us!
Anyway...once again, you are a hot tamale and i promise to continue with the Leens name as i deem it "far superior!"
Love ya...call me someday soon ok!?
-Bons-

10:07 PM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

Welcome to the blogging world.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

ok, i seriously smiled while reading that - especially when i read the words "Northern Reflections" - which I totally thought was COOL clothes in Grade 8...haha. I'm really old aren't I?
Anyway, welcome to the blogging world, hope it's ok that I stopped by & commented as well...

9:28 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Leensy....get blogging girl...or get commenting and say hi to me already! I miss you ya crazy kid! :)
Just kiddin'...you're probably busy working your butt off. But hey...are you still planning to come see me sometime? Just wondering!
Love you!
-Bons-

9:53 PM  
Blogger Amy Smith said...

Well at first I was going to say that my auntie Kathy isn't like that at all but the more I thought about it the more I realize that I'm pretty sure most of her sweatshirts are from Northern Reflections but the pictures are of many small pastel flowers placed ever so nicely in tiny little tea cups. It does make me love her even more though...

9:50 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

Leens!
hey there, good to see you started a blog. i must say that the kathy you described is sounding pretty hot... does she wear high tops too?? anyways, miss you lots dear! love,
janell

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home