Wednesday, September 13, 2006

why am I in school...

...when all i want to be doing is that (note: see picture). Man, what a good night that was...all I can say is I love german culture...leiderhosen... and well, aside from other things I won't mention, random hat dances. To anyone reading this who knows what I'm talking about and was there that night (note 2: see picture...) I miss you so much that I would actually drive right now to come and see you. But hey, Cake in october? Heck yes.
No, to be honest, it is good to be back into the books. Even though my classes are huge (well, except for german...yes...german pulls through once again)...my profs are great and I've been managing to find my way around at the U...(well, today i sat in on the wrong lecture...but that's a whole different story). I really should be doing homework right now...but hey, Bio can wait. It's just reading anyways, right? ha ha...don't quote me on that, because I actually do want to do well this year.
Aside from the obvious happenings of my life (aka: school)...I'm also helping at my old irish dance school...teaching "wee little runts" how to do their reels and jigs...and I'm having a blast. At one point this evening I had four 6-year olds jumping all over me...it was a little hectic, but other than my two sore feet (and maybe a raspy voice)...I'm alive.
Anyways, I'm off to do what I should be doing. And once again...you girls in the picture...careful around people with red haired wigs...and if you can, try and get the back of the bus to burst out into song again. Love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

You crazy girl you! It was very entertaining to hear about that the "morning after" at Denny's but even funnier to actually see a picture of it :) Man i miss all of you girls!
Anyway...loved the entry and would love to hear about this whole "wrong lecture" story! Oh, and check out my blog if you want...i finally posted pics of our new place!
Love ya Leensy...talk to you soon!
-Bons-

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home