Monday, February 19, 2007

Physics...my favorite.

So, I had the pleasure of starting my week off of University with a good ol' Physics midterm.

The wonderful subject that deals with electricity and magnetism, explains the effects of electric fields and forces, and describes the functions of circuits, is, quite frankly, the very thing that makes me want to get up in the morning...the very thing that gets me so excited about life. If I could, I would major in Physics...because, truly, I believe it to be the only important subject in life...the only topic that really instills valuable knowledge in the learner.

In case you didn't catch it...I'm being a tiny bit sarcastic.

Physics...oh physics. To be honest, I consider it a great accomplishment that I didn't break down before the exam...and an even greater one that I didn't break down after.

There is a slight possibility that I got a little angry though.

Honestly, it was possibly one of the hardest exams I've ever written...and I'm almost 900% confident that I either failed...or did extremely horrible.

Oh well...I got to go out for a night on the town with two unbelievably great (and hot, i might add) women afterwards...which made it all worth while.


4 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Physics...I think we feel the same way about it. No. Pretty sure you like it more. Just think...it's almost March already - homestretch is on the way. I still want to hear what's on the go...sorry I haven't called, you know how it goes.

Love you.
Sabs

6:29 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Lookin' fine ladies, lookin' fine indeed. Hey, is Shannon living in Calgary now? Or was she just visiting?
Hey, so we need to finish that talk of ours one of these days. And did you check out my ol' blog...I have BIG news! :) (and no, I am NOT pregnant!...everyone assumes that when a person has big news, it must mean pregnancy...this is far better...at least at this point in life :) )

5:34 PM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

Man am I glad I don't have to worry about physics these days. I really hated that class in high school.
As for your post about your bro. I am glad you love your brother. I always wished I had a brother.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kathleen,
I was so glad to run across your blog today. Wow - you've inspired me - to never stop asking the hard questions, to never push those dreams and desires inside away no matter how terrifying, to really go for things in life. Thanks for being transparent.
Blessings on you today, Kathleen.

Sarah

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home