Sunday, January 07, 2007

Home, again.

well...Christmas vacation is officially over...and tomorrow morning, bright and early, I will head off to school. I can't believe how fast the last two weeks went...it truly feels like I just walked out of my last exam. But it was so much fun to be back together with my whole family.

I can't think of much to say about my expectations for this year...maybe that's because I really have no idea what God has in store, or maybe it's just because I'm jet lagged and my mind isn't really working all that well. Probably a bit of both.

What i do know is that this year is like a fresh start. I think there are some crazy things coming, and i'm pretty pumped about them. I'm so excited to grow more, learn more, and experience Jesus in ways I haven't before.

so...Happy New Year, everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

FINALLY....you're home :) Hope we can talk really soon Leensie...we've been playing far too much phone tag and its time to get down to business!
Hope your first day back at school wasn't too intense!
Love ya...talk to ya soon...

8:43 PM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

I am glad you had fun and that you are excited about 2007. I hope and pray that it will be a good year of growing and learning and joy for you.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home