Monday, March 26, 2007

Did I mention how much I love Mondays?

Figured I'd write a little about my interesting day...filled with surprises. And by surprises, I mean...well, you'll see.

1. I woke up at 6:30 am. When my alarm went off, not only did I not have a clue what was going on, but I was so sure that there was a mistake, I checked all the other clocks in my house to make sure it was actually time to get up.

2. So, why'd I get up so early? Well, for physics of course. Oh wait, my teacher did what? Oh... he called in sick. Thanks for telling me that once I had already arrived at school.

3. I chomped on my lip ring while eating crackers during what was supposed to be my physics class. (shoot...well, mom...you were gonna find out sooner or later...don't worry, it looks cute!)...it started to bleed (not so cute), and now it hurts a lot.

4. I learned about how the Australian Kiwi bird lays eggs that are half it's body size. Um...pretty much super glad I'm not one of them.

5. I wrote a German test. My teacher laughed at me because I had to verify that he only asked me to answer five of the questions instead of all of them. Good thing I'm such a funny person!

6. I came home to find the entire contents of under my sink emptied out on the floor. Guess who did it? That's just it: I don't know! Sweet, hey? Apparently random maintenance men like to come into my apartment during the day and rummage around.

7. They're turning my water off from 9am to 5pm for the next 5 days. Who wants to come visit?

8. I swallowed the retainer post that I put in my lip (cuz you can't have piercings at Starbucks...) while I was eating a piece of something I snatched out of the pastry case.

9. I bought myself some curry from Safeway for supper. I'm pretty sure salt is their new favorite ingredient, because it tasted horrible. My throat hurts now. But, maybe that's because of the shard of plastic I swallowed earlier.

10. I dropped a total of one milk jug, two frappuccino pitchers (all full), and one chocolate chip
cookie on the floor tonight. The front of me is covered with Starbucks. I smell really good. Glad we're gonna have running water tomorrow.

So...that was my eventful monday. Nothing short of exciting.

I might sound a bit sarcastic, but I actually am looking forward to the week. Should be a good one...especially considering we're going to get a blizzard tonight.

Ha ha.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Wow...that was THE greatest, "non-sarcastic" post I have ever read. Sorry to hear you had such a "peachy" day! ;) I must say I do NEED to see a picture of you now though....i had no idea you had a lip ring, and it intrigues me. I'd like to see it please.
Anyway...love you and hope the week gets better!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your life seems way more exciting than mine... wanna trade for a while.
i hope that the rest of life is going well for you.

7:37 PM  
Blogger betty said...

Kathleen...as much as I love it when you read your posts to me..i love them even more after screaming on the couch with you...i'd love anything after screaming on the couch with you quite frankly! I'd tell you this but you are on the phone with Jacky and...i'm 'busy'...AHHHH
love you, thanks for wetting yourself with me today, what a great listener you are! but really..thanks

11:54 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Hey Kathy - I mean Kathleen - or should I say Kathader? Actually Erik and I had an argument the other night about you because he ALWAYS calls you Kath-a-leen - as if there's an extra syllable in your name.
Anyway, I just found your blog this morning and I was catching up on your life a bit - I loved your "my house" post and it made me a little teary-eyed! I had some good times at ranchridge court too :)
I'm going to add you to my links list so I can check in more often. I hope you're doing well and I hope you stop by our blog sometime!

Love Amie & Jerik (ha ha)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home