Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Princess Weather

Alright, seriously.
I know Calgary is known for it's crazy weather, but this?
I feel as though the gloomy Alberta skies are like a moody teenage girl. One day she loves you and feels like being nice so she turns up the heat to +18, brings out the sun and warms all of us Vitamin E deprived souls on earth, and the next day she hates you...decides that what we really need is a surprise blizzard, a fresh foot of snow to cover our cars, and a little bit of frostbite to just prick away at our already frozen faces...
I don't know how much more of these emotional weather swings I can take:
I love you, I hate you, I love you, I hate you.
Ha ha.
And you thought it was Spring.
Well, in all honesty, it should be. I mean, it is April 3, and it's -10 outside. What the heck is going on here?
Part of me wants to just leave. And I am...but, unfortunately, I have 5 more days of school and 4 final exams to endure first.
Plus, it's supposed to be +19 on Saturday.
Surprise, surprise.
So that, among a few other things (ha ha)... seems like a good reason to kick around the old cow town for a little while longer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, we are experiencing the same stuff here. Someone (a guy) once descirbed it as a bully in a fight. They misdirect you with a fist up high, like the sun, and then whammo! They hit you where it hurts, -15 with a blizzard. Dumb comment...that's what I'm here for. I know you've heard better but that's all I got after writing a 30 page paper and 2 hours of sleep.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I'm so out of it, I forgot to sign my name..
Not that I even want to now. Well, if you haven't guessed, it's your super busy, extremely tired, over worked, underslept, dear friend Carly.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

So all I need to know is...where are you going? Cuz it better be to this beautiful land of BC so that I can see your gorgeous face soon...hope so.
Miss you,
-Bons-

6:01 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

Bonsie!
I'm going to Europe? Remember?
And so are you...
And Carly...I may not be writing long papers, but I have to memorize all about different Phylums and other gay stuff like that. I know how you feel dude...the mind...it just stops working after a while.
Anyways, hope you're both doing well!
Miss you lots,
Leens

11:15 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Guess I must be out of it too :) I forgot your Europe trip was coming up soon! Good luck with the studying Leensie.
Love you...
-Bons-

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home