Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Time goes by...really fast.

Clearly, the reason I haven't been posting as much is because 1) I don't have easy access to internet, and the more obvious reason 2) because of facebook.

But, I am not going to post an entire entry about the evils of that other time-consumer...simply because everybody else who has a blog already has.

Anyways...this will be quick. My time in Deutschland by myself has come to a close. I can't even believe how fast the time has gone by. I have been gone from Canada for over 2 months now. Am I sad that this part is over...not really. It was a really good time for me...in an unexpected way it was really good for me and God...I was able focus on what needed to be focused on (that sounds horribly broad), and make some decisions about the path of my life (away from certain influential people). I know that this time was what I needed. However, Hebbs comes in one day and I am incredibly excited.

After I pick Heather up in Frankfurt, we'll head over to our first destination...Köln. Then it's up to Lubeck, then over to Berlin, down to Würzburg, Regensburg, and then over into Austria to Salzburg where we are most definitely doing The Sound of Music tour. Yah, believe it. Then we head back into Germany to Munich, and then back up to Feuchtwangen where we will spend the remainder of our days making day trips to little towns and stuff. It's gonna be good times.

Anyways, I desperately miss home. I'm not home-sick...it takes a lot for me to get home-sick these days...with my parents having been gone for 4 years. But I really do miss home. 21 more days. It's crazy.

See you then.
Love, kate.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Even if you're not home-sick...I'm home-sick for you! Just thought you should know :) Miss ya Leensie! Can't wait to talk soon!
PS: Jon and I will be at Alli & Steve's wedding so hopefully we'll see ya in August!

1:42 PM  
Blogger betty said...

haha hope you jerks have fun...without me...ahh! tell me all about it weiner...thinking about you...and harry...you me and harry...and your mom...and hermione....dang it! come home!!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Ok, so funny thing. Ken and I have this game called "Ticket to Ride". AKA - the train game. We've got the German version, so all these places you're visiting - Koln, Resenberg (sp)etc...yeah, I know where they are on the map, and it gives me this cool "Ah...so that's where she's off to" feeling. Dude. These places aren't close together. Way to hit up all of Germany. Looking forward to seeing you in August. Hope your time with Heather is fab.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home